Monday 24 September 2012

Some thoughts on the virtue of "Hope"

I was invited to write a guest blog post for "The Good Project" on the virtue of Hope and you can read what I wrote - here

So what's all this about I hear you ask...  well, The Good Project is a 1 year long initiative from the Hoare Centre for Responsible Leadership at the Winchester Business School.

For the next 12 months we will be invited to consider a series of different virtues.  Each month kicks off with a blog post from Karen, the project leader, to introduce that month's virtue.  For the next 3 weeks (or of course possibly 4 depending on exactly how the weeks split across the months) guest bloggers will pen their thoughts, providing a range of insights and hopefully leading to discussion.

I was invited to sign up for a couple of virtues and Hope was my first contribution.   You'll have to wait until March 2013 for my next formal contribution.

I've really enjoyed the process of reflecting on this month's virtue and am considering adding some thoughts on each of the virtues on this blog as the months go by - we'll see how that goes.

If you want to get involved then please do join the community and contribute to the discussion on Facebook, LinkedIn or via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment